Laman

Jumat, 16 Desember 2011

Nokia Lumia 900 hands on suggests better camera, Lumia 800 design, 4.3″ screen?

For illustration purposes

Apparently Alexandra Jethwa had a hands on with the Nokia Lumia 900 from a Nokia source and says it has:

Source: Geektechblog / NokiaGadgets 

Cheers Viipottaja for the tip!

Category: Lumia, Nokia, Windows Phone

About Jay Montano: Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and facebook.com/MyNokiaBlog. Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com View author profile.



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

2 komentar: